ARG Student Advisory Board
Mission Statement:The Arthur Ross Gallery’s Student Advisory Board (SAB) at The University of Pennsylvania serves as the liaison between Penn students and the Gallery. Comprising students from diverse disciplines, levels and courses of study, the SAB commits to the following agenda:
- Collaborating with Arthur Ross Gallery staff to design and implement student-run programming and events at the Ross.
- Providing inroads for all students seeking greater contact with the Arthur Ross Gallery.
- Innovating new avenues, approaches and directions for the Arthur Ross Gallery.
- Expanding students’ knowledge of art and art history through special tours and discussions on current exhibitions.
Dynamic and diverse Advisory Committee
- The Arthur Ross Gallery Student Advisory Board meets once per month.
The Arthur Ross Gallery Student Advisory Board is comprised of undergraduate students who have expressed an interest in the Arthur Ross Gallery or displayed leadership on Penn’s campus. We are currently accepting applications for the next academic year. For more information please contact Elizabeth McClafferty, Gallery Coordinator, with the subject line “Student Advisory Board Application”.